Day out in Manchester | Make the most of your free time

After having lived in Manchester for around 2 months now, I just managed to have my first walk around other places than Market Street...


After having lived in Manchester for around 2 months now, I just managed to have my first walk around other places than Market Street (where all the shops are). My friend came over from Romania and finally made me wander around the city, like you would usually do when you visit a place. Well, since I live here, I tend not to do these kind of walks. But I did make time for her, took a day off from work and made our way to Salford Quays and Old Trafford by foot, stopping here and there for a few photographs and some unplanned shopping.

We went through Media City, where you can find ITV and recently the BBC headquarters. There was such a beautiful view at night of this area, I managed to capture this on here. 

What I can say from this short trip is that it's really enjoyable and (possible) important (at least in my opinion), to take some time for yourself, walk without a specific aim in your mind (like I need to go buy groceries or whatever) and enjoy wherever you are.

Have a great week everyone! 








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images