Classy Work Outfit for Fall | Monday Chic

The weekend is finishing & an exciting week of work is waiting for me. Being at the start of my career, it's...










The weekend is finishing & an exciting week of work is waiting for me. Being at the start of my career, it's a really exciting time from a work-perspective, but also from a style perspective. My wardrobe is slowly changing to incorporating more classic items, and I love choosing my outfit every day! 

My firm requires a smart casual dress code, but tomorrow we're out on a client site, so I decided to go a bit more office. It's going to be quite a long day, so I wanted comfortable clothes and shoes (my favourite piece of this outfit). These shoes really hurt my feet on the first day, but they're perfect now! And the best thing is that they do a number 2 (UK number). It's almost impossible to find this number in the UK :( Check them out, they have a nice red colour as well!

My second favourite piece would be the bag, which I recently bought on a flash sale (not that big of a sale, but it caught me). It's part of Guess's NIKKI and the CITY collection, which I think is gorgeous. Guess has such a beautiful range of bags, I love most of them (this was the alternative if I hadn't bought this one).

Coat: a present from my mum (don't know from where :( )
Top: Primark (couldn't find it in gray anymore, but it's this one)
Skirt: Mango
Shoes: L.K Bennett
Bag: Guess NIKKI and the CITY 

Thanks for reading!

Hope you all have a lovely week & remember to aim high for this one. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images